Questions and Answers
1. FIRST AND FOREMOST: the most common question of all times, but I still going to answer it right now, to make you feel a tiny bit more comfortable about meeting me. Are your pictures real?
Yes. Yesss. YES! It's me on the pictures and I'm even prettier in person, because you will see my smiling face and shining eyes in front of you.
2. "I would like to be as discreet as possible, so is there a way to skip screening process? How do I know that I can trust you with my personal info?"
I am very discreet person myself, so I hear you. But I cant stress enough how important is that I feel safe and comfortable - in this case our date will definitely go well.
I am the only person who is going to look at information you provide and I will erase it as soon as you are verified.
You can fill out my booking form or send me an email with link to your LinkedIn profile and company name or email from your job address. I also accept references from other providers in the business. I will check ID and business card upon our date, no exceptions.
3. "Do you offer incall or outcall?"
Both. For outcall please add extra 100$ for transportation.
4. "What if I need to cancel our date?"
Please try not to...If you cancel on me last minute I will be really upset. I understand, things happen. I have 24 hours cancellation policy. If you have to cancel less than 24 hours in advance - 50% cancellation fee applies and can be paid by E-giftcard or Venmo.
5. "Do you tour?"
Yes. I tour ocassionally. And, you always have an option to fly me to you :) Please email me for details.
6. " It is my first time seeing a companion. I am nervous. Is there anything particular I should know?"
Please take a deep breathe...Good :)....Another one. Relax. I do not bite ( unless you make me do it). I am newbie friendly, down-to-earth and will try my best to make you feel on the top of the world. Please be a gentleman at all times and treat me the way you want to be treated - I promise you will get generously rewarded for that. Rudeness and disrespect are huge turn off for me. Simply be nice, be yourself and I am sure we will get along well.
7. "Is it possible to book you for traveling abroad?"
Absolutely. I have my passport ready.
8. "What are you going to wear to our date?"
Please let me know if you have any requests. I always dress to impress and might turn heads, but never raise eyebrows. I prefer to wear elegant and sophisticated looks.
9. "Do you see couples?"
Yes. I enjoy entertaining couples. Please add 200$ to suggested donation.
10. "What services do you offer?"
My companionship. But, I would prefer not to be asked this kind of questions by phone or in the email. I will interrupt communication right away. If you are looking for anything beyond classic GFE, I am not the right choice for you.
11. "I like you a lot. Can we meet socially, without any payment? Can I ask you out?"
As much as I would love to, my answer is no. Please respect my privacy and lets keep things professional. Thank you :)